12.7.11

Trilogy of Flavors: Cinnamon

Snicker-doodle Cupcake
Another scrumptious concoction from My Delight Cupcakery, this dessert combines my favorite childhood flavors of cinnamon and sugar in a wonderful cookie-cupcake hybrid, complete with fluffy, cinnamon infused cream filling. - Shortcake

Cinnamon-Glazed Almonds
In 2005 and 2006, I worked often at Magic Kingdom's Adventureland nut wagon, becoming a master chef with cinnamon-glazed almonds. Since then, they've become one of my favorite snacks to eat when I roam a Disney theme park. - Sonic

Cinnamon-Stewed Chicken with Orzo
Served at Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney's Boardwalk, this dish of select, tender cutlet of chicken breast on a bed of orzo is covered in cheesy, chunky, cinnamon-tomato sauce. The use of cinnamon amazes me as it's such an uncommon (at least in my experience) spice for savory cuisine. - Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment