5.7.11

Trilogy of Flavors: Pineapple

Mix up Asian, Tropics, and French cuisine with pineapple, honey, and ginger infused crepes.
(Photo by Alan Richardson)
The wonderful meld of exotic flavors makes for a lovely breakfast when you're tired of the stand by toast or cold cereal. - Shortcake

Enjoy some of Sonic's favorite Hawaiian bbq, now with pineapple salsa at your next picnic.
(Photo by Bobby of BlogChef.net)
One day, we're eating Hawaiian Barbecue and I bite into a piece that's sweeter and slightly stringier than the rest.  I ask my dad why it tastes weird, and he tells me I bit into a piece of pineapple!  True story.  The actual recipe doesn't call for pineapple, but you can easily pine it up with the salsa recipe I linked to- Sonic


Top off a favorite family barbeque essential with a citrus surprise in Red Robin's Banzai Burger.  
(Photo from flikr by mooshee85)
I love burgers, I love pineapple, put them together and you get the most amazing burger you've ever sunk your teeth into.  The sweet, citrus acid of pineapple helps "cut the fat" from the cheeses and hamburger patty, providing the perfect balance, making you want to shout out banzai! - Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment